I've been using Excel again this morning, basically I exported all the dat from my glucometers. On its own, none of it is compatible with each other. Compatibility, which working in software was always my top criterion, seems to have passed the medical industry by. There is a saving grace, however, that most of them seem to export to Microsoft Excel, with varying degrees of easiness.
Lots of huffing, lots of shouting at the screen as Excel selected unintended cells, lots of shouting at the screen just because of the way Excel produces charts, but I finally have a graph of every glucometer reading since the stroke. I should be thankful, I suppose, because the last time I used the software I got so frustrated that I punched the laptop's screen and broke it. Two-handed, life was far easier. In those days, Excel did exactly what I wanted.
Anyway, since I finally have a graph, I thought I might share it:
I don't have much success exporting Excel graphs - possibly another area where you're required to be more dextrous than me? - but hopefully this is readable, at least when you blow it up. The GIF files I tried last time left me distinctly unimpressed, so this one is a PNG.
On the numbers themselves, the high ones are, of course, the ones I remember. but the graph shows that even the measures of 15+ are quite few in number. In fact, I think I calculated that my average over all dates was 12 point something. You have to be careful with that number, because I've also taken different doses of insulin over this time, which isn't shown. I'm encouraged by the very recent results, though, which seem to show single-digit values, despite taking generally less insulin. I started taking a med called empagliflozin on quite recently, on 30/04/18 (just 10mg so far), and my average since then has dropped to around 10.